Your search indicates that you may have an interest in, or a need for a lawyer practicing in one of the following, relating to accidents and personal injury.
ALL PLAINTIFF'S PERSONAL INJURY MATTERS
- Automobile accidents
- Truck and bus accidents
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Train and subway accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Building, construction site and on the job accidents
- Dog and animal bite cases
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Birth defects
- Burns and explosions
- Medical malpractice and hospital liability
- Defective products and machinery
- Products liability
- Toxic and harmful products and substances
- Health and healthcare
- Litigation and appeals
All other personal injury, accident, negligence and tort litigation and appeals in all state and federal courts.
In today's legal environment, matching your needs with the correct firm is crucial to the successful outcome of your legal matters. Like so many other areas, in law, the pace of change can be "breakneck," the details overwhelming.
As an informed consumer of legal services, you need to be sure that the firm you select is in fact qualified to handle the matter at hand. Today, that's more important than ever. We have dedicated our practice to the representation of hurt and injured persons as against negligent parties and their insurance carriers.
To that end, what follows is a brief description of the type of matters we successfully handle. We have made a solid commitment to these areas of the law so that we can assure you the best possible legal representation.
- Personal Injury- Our firm represents individuals involved in controversies alleging an injury, wrong, harm or damage to another's person, rights, reputation, or property resulting from events or activities such as automobile accidents, truck and bus accidents, motorcycle and bicycle accidents, train and subway accidents, pedestrian accidents, slip and fall accidents, building and construction site and on the job accidents, dog and animal bite cases, elevator and escalator accidents, birth defects, burns and explosions, medical malpractice and hospital liability, defective products and machinery, products liability, toxic and harmful products and substances, wrongful death, health and healthcare, and all other personal injury, accident, negligence and tort litigation and appeals, and infliction of emotional distress and intentional misconduct.
- Litigation and Appeals- Our firm represents and advises clients who are, or might become involved in, a lawsuit or appeal as a result of a dispute, including prevention and settlement, in the personal injury and accident area of law.
- Products Liability and Toxic Torts- Our firm has experience representing individuals who have been injured as a result of an unsafe product that was designed, manufactured, sold, and/or furnished by a person or company. We assist those injured individuals in bringing their claims and being fairly compensated for their injuries. Our Attorneys have represented individuals injured by apparel, alcoholic beverages, firearms, food and agricultural products, machinery, explosions and fires, dangerous substances, forms of energy, and devices, chemicals and cosmetics, hazardous waste, medical products and devices, pesticides, pharmaceutical products, tools and medical products.
- HMO and Managed Care Insurance Litigation- Have you or a member of your family suffered due to an unfavorable and unfair decision made by your HMO or managed care organization? The law has changed in favor of patients aggrieved by the unsavory practices of the HMO's and managed care organizations. Pursuant to a new federal case interpreting New York law, you may now successfully sue your HMO, health care insurance or managed care organization, if, for example, you or your family members are wrongfully denied coverage for a necessary medical procedure or treatment. We are ready to vigorously pursue these claims on your behalf against the callous and careless health insurance carriers.